A combination of several cyto-hormones in unique proportions, and with reversible weak bonds that stimulate synergy and complementation effect, for modification and optimization of plant growth and production.
- Cytomone makes plants grow tall, bigger and deeper roots very fast.
- Cytomone prevents fertilizer wastage - by quickening fertilizer conversion into plant food and nutrients.
- Cytomone promotes drought resistance - it enhances fabulous and deeper root growth thus preventing water stress and wilting.
- Cytomone ends seed dormancy and trigger germination.
- Cytomone breaks flower buds dormancy thus increasing flower set.
- Cytomone promotes and initiates a lot of flowering and uniformity.
- Cytomone increases fruit size and bigger potato tubers.
- Cytomone makes plants stay green for a longer period by preventing early senescence (early leaves death).
- Cytomone promotes and increases lateral growth, tillering and branching.
- Cytomone increases the color. and sweetness of the fruits and vegetables.